Due to a cancellation there is just one space left in this series of sessions for someone looking for a creative way to spend Wednesday afternoons in Warranwood.
As we approach the end of the year, it’s time to explore what’s arising in our lives — even those things that we can’t quite grasp yet — and what we want to let go of, the old habits and ways of being that we know are holding us back. We’ll explore these themes through creative and collaborative writing as we support and share with each other. Our dates are Wednesdays 1-3pm on 21 and 28 November and 5 and 12 December. Cost is $150/$120 concession.
If you are interested in coming along (or if you can’t make it but want to re-orient yourself at the end of the year), here are a few questions to answer in your journal as preparation. Just put your pen to paper and see what emerges.
- What’s opening up in your life at the moment? Where do you notice there something new appearing that is calling you? Describe anything that comes to mind.
- What are you feeling weary about? What is hanging on that you would like to let go?
- Have you noticed any negative voices in your life, voices of judgment, fear and cynicism, you know they are trying to pull you away from your purpose, but you need to notice them so you can make sure they are not ‘in control’. What are they saying to you?
- Look at your life from above as though you were an eagle. What can you see from here about your direction and purpose
- Who are your personal supporters, the people you know will offer you support for your highest possible future?
- What brings you joy right now?
- What is one small action or habit you would like to take up OR make sure you continue over the next four weeks to support you?
Please let me know if you would like to join this group.
Tanya (that was Clare) Coburn)